Friday, December 21, 2018

12 Artists: Pia Eaves

I'm Pia Eaves, jewelry artist and co-founder of Paint, Metal, and Mud which has been a part of Kalispell for 17 years now. While I've been in Montana for almost 35 years, I was born and raised in Germany.
From an early age, I learned to reuse and recycle everything and to value craftsmanship in what I make. To this day I love making something new out of old. Sometimes I'll upcycle a cymbal from a drum set to make some fun earrings, or using a bit of leftover electrical wiring to make a bracelet. When you give my work as a gift, you're also giving a gift to the environment as well as supporting a local artist.
For my day, Thursday, December 20, I'm offering a deal to help with your last minute Christmas shopping. Buy one pair of earrings and get a second half price. And while you enjoy picking out a special gift or two, or maybe one for yourself, enjoy some hot cider and cookies made by yours truly. 
See you in the shop, and as we say in Germany, Frohe Weihnachten (Merry Christmas)!

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: sky

No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment